Today, web-based software provides complete control of Energy Management Systems (EMS) remotely, from one’s PC or mobile device. In addition to easy accessibility, the EMS does all of the heavy lifting when it comes to measuring system performance and optimizing energy expenditure. Instead of manually monitoring and adjusting different pieces of building equipment, the EMS system eliminates human error and excess time spent on maintenance or testing settings.
Additional benefits of EMS systems include:
- Control of each luminaire individually or in groups.
- The ability to monitor every detail of luminaire operation.
- Dimming sequences at the click of a mouse.
- Analysis of each aspect of system performance.
- Simplified maintenance, rapid notification of where to send work crews.
- Strengthened asset management and inventory control accuracy.
- Set back schedule ability to lower temperature when buildings are unoccupied.
- Outdoor temperature sensing for optimized indoor temperature.
Installing an EMS System is the most intelligent way to tie together other energy efficiency efforts within a building. It is a user friendly tool that provides control of energy use within the building while ensuring that energy efficiency is optimized throughout the building. To schedule a discussion about opportunities to reduce your town or company’s energy usage, contact Nicole Ju at (508) 630-8479 or email@example.com.